Side effect : Insane.

There are so many unexpected things happen this year, 2012. I cant tell whether it is good or bad, but it certainly bring some consequences to my life. Like now, i'm actually writing my blog in english, which is an unexpected thing because i'm not confident of my self, even now. This is the side effect  of reading "Twilight" i guess. Yesterday i said out a sentence which i found it quite true after reading the book. "Every author has her/ his own style of writing". I wonder if i have any style too?

Anyway i think i shall write something about the book although some of you might tired of listening "Twilight" this word. As i always say, there's always different opinion from different people. You cant expect everyone to understand your feelings, understand what are you trying to tell. Okay ANYWAY back to topic! There are a few "Theory" that i make out after reading the book :

  1. Edward likes to chuckle, or Stephenie Mayer likes the 'chuckle' word. I think i saw 'chuckled' for more than 20 times in the novel. Okay i dont know how many it is exactly but it's alot.
  2. Novels are always nice to read, because the things happen in novel DO NOT happen in our lives. It's not about the vampire, it is about the romance. How can two people love each other so much until it reaches something like 'Love Equlibrium'? (Got it from Thermal Equilibrium, Physics. ) Edward loves Bella 50% and Bella loves Edward 50% , the rate of love is the same! I believe in reality, a guy will love a girl more than she does or vice versa. At least, the ratio will be like 51% : 49% . 
  3. The novel is nice. But i have to admit that,  the effect of the movie boost the whole thing up. I watched the movie about... 4 to 5 years ago? I dont really remember, but i know it was a very long time ago. So, practically while i'm reading the novel, i recalled back the scene in the movie. 
So, yeah. New moon is not a great story for me because for me it's like just saying how they feel when they separate from each other, introducing the werewolves Jacob. Nothing much. But the ending was good enough. The effect "suspense" really makes me anxious. Okay now i feel like reading 'midnight sun' again.

I dont like writing in english, still. I have to edit alot to correct my grammar error. And there's still alot of grammar error although i think i'm right. It's okay. Nobody will see this though, except for my ... my... my STALKERS AND READERS!!! hahahaha~ i guess you know who am i referring to. 

"Relief is the best feeling ever, even if it only lasted for a short time. "

Comments