A letter to 2013
Dear 2013 :
I really hated you a lot. You gave me so much pain, that I will never forget for the rest of my life. You took away so many things from me. You took away my dad, leaving me in the painful days, fighting with the tears and the voice in my brain. You took away my trust towards the friends that once upon a time, I tot we were the inseparable old friends. You took away my passion towards my work and studies. The most important thing of all, my happiness. Because of you, I don't hope for anything from 2014. There are only two things tat you gave to me, be strong and 5 weeks of holidays with no one at home. I've got nothing to an extent of I think I'm happy enough to have these 5 lonely weeks. Thanks and please don't come back anymore. 2013, bye!
Comments
Post a Comment