Long time no see?

Allow me to write in English for today's post. It's been a long time since the last time I've written blog post in English, hope that you wouldn't have a hard time to keep reading this.

Well, nowadays I've read and seen stories of some old couples and I've found out some knowledge and logic behind this.

I think it is important to find someone who needs you, deeply. I mean, if they were to put you as an essential position in their life, that's even better. A healthy relationship should be, the woman has become the man's motivation and reason to improve himself, to be a more intelligent individual to raise the woman he loves. If a man just wants a woman to accompany him for the rest of his life, so that he wouldn't feel alone all the time, I don't think it works. If you just want to find someone to accompany you, you have lots of people around you who are doing their parts to keep you alive, e.g. your friends and family, but not lovers. Lover is there to make you feel more than alive, but feel like living as a person who has responsibility, who knows how to live and how to put the other half into yourself. 

In the future, I might or might not meet the one who really needs me as part of their life. But if I could be a clinical psychologist, I hope that I can really help a lot of people. By all means there is quite high possibility that I might not be able to further my study to that level, but well, if i were to stop at this level, i will still try my very best to help the people around me. 

What a short post. See you again! Leave some comment if you feel like doing so. :D


Comments

Post a Comment