Dizzy ... @@ ..

Okay i seriously feel that my stamina dropped again. Something like back to the days before i went to PLKN. Forgive me for saying the PLKN word again. Some of you might think that i miss the days at there very much because i've been saying this word for endless time since 16 of March. But wat i want to say is, i seriously feel so dizzy after working out for half an hour! my god?! Half an Hour only weih! I couldn't believe that how can i pass through all the kembara halangan if my body was like this. When i was in the camp, i were able to run from the dewan to dorm, without resting! and not feeling dizzy of course. I admit that i miss the days there because i feel like i'm so healthy, sweating every day, eat little ( not little actually ).

Home is too nice for me. Fnally I know why i've been eating so much lately. BECAUSE HOME IS TOO SWEET! Everything is provided. Air-cond, nice homecook food, nice drinking water, and also nice bed to sleep on. Last time i used to complain that the room at the 2nd floor of my house is very hot because there's no air-cond in it. But let me tell you what, the bed in the afternoon can make u sweat by just sitting on it! so... basically there's nothing much for me to complain about my home, except for it doesn't look nice from the outer and also the inner. But, HOME SWEET HOME.

So conclusion :
1.my stamina dropped, i feel so dizzy now.
2.I eat too much and sleep too much nowadays.
3.I miss PLKN life just because at that time i had a better and healthier body!
4.I seriously need to bath now, k bye!

Comments